The Network+ Certification Was the Hardest

The Network+ Certification Was the Hardest

Postby The Powers That Be » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:03 am

So far for me, the CompTIA Network+ Certification was the hardest one for me to acquire. The clock ran out on me, and I didn't have time to look at any of my Review Questions, and I barely got all of the questions and simulations done before the clock hit zero. It was a very difficult exam. I also got a simulation on Variable Length Subnet Masking that I hadn't studied for and wasn't ready for; I could have spent half an hour on that one simulation and still probably have gotten it wrong. Oh well, I got 90% on the Network+ Exam, so I passed; but, I didn't do as well as I was hoping to or expecting to. I was hitting a 100% on some of the practice exams before I went in for the real exam.

I understand from some of my friends that the CCNA exams will make the Network+ exam seem like a walk in the park.

Anyway, the Network Exams usually end up being the hardest ones, because the average Joe usually doesn't have prior Network Administration and Network Engineer experience. On the job experience trumps book knowledge. If you have to do the task for real, the information and the steps seem to stay in the head better than if they are memorized off a page in a book.
To complete the Registration Process email the Administrator at "1allthingscomputer at gmail dot com". In your email signify your willingness to follow the Forum Rules at http://allthings.computer/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3.
The Powers That Be
Site Admin

Return to Which IT Certificate Was the Hardest for You to Acquire?