My Favorite So Far

My Favorite So Far

Postby Certified » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:23 pm

The Network portion of A+ Certificate and the subsequent Network+ Certificate were probably my most favorite certificates that I have taken so far. For me, the information was new and therefore very interesting and very informative.

The Network+ Certificate is a great foundation for networking knowledge. In my IT job, I have found that it is very helpful to at least be conversational about networks, and the Network+ Certificate provided that for me.

My most-used certificate, though, has obviously been my A+ Certificate. In any IT job, it is necessary to be conversational about computers and understand what people are talking about, and the A+ Certificate provided that.

So far, I haven't had much use for my Security+ Certificate, although my associates in my IT job do occasionally use terms that I learned from my Security+ Exam.

The other certificates I have are just icing on the cake -- they are neither my favorite nor my most-used.
I'm Certified.

If you go around looking to be offended all the time, then you will end up being offended all the time.
Certified
Site Admin

Return to What Has Been Your Favorite and Most-Used IT Certificate?